Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 8 Reflections

After going through my reading notes I think I am doing a good job selecting different types of stories from each version of the stories we have read. I like that I have tried to somehow tie all of the characters together within my Portfolio stories as well.

I really like how others use a lot of different methods to tell their stories and I may try to use more throughout the rest of the semester. I also may try to look at the basic settings for my blog to make sure I like how everything is set up, because I have seen a few other blogs that I really liked.

I am hoping to continue providing constructive criticism and helpful feedback! I have greatly appreciated all of the ones I have gotten so far from all of my other classmates.

Image result for panda meme
A Panda Because I Love Pandas

No comments:

Post a Comment