Sunday, December 4, 2016

Improvements!

I have really enjoyed this class and can say that there are few improvements I would make. However, one thing that I have been thinking about is making the week's assignments all due on the last Sunday. Personally, I have been very busy this semester so trying to make sure everything was done on a Monday or Tuesday evening was a bit stressful. So, something to consider would be making it so that all assignments were due the last Sunday with a guide of what a student could be doing throughout the week to stay on track!

I also really wish that we had more opportunities to post with our own voice, such as with Famous Last Words posts. I really enjoyed being able to post a little bit about myself and what was going on, as well as about anything that interested me. I think that adding a few more options for that would be nice!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kaitlin,
    I completely agree with what you said about making work due on the weekend. I also did all of my work on Sunday and found that doing work on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday was extremely stressful. I also agree with what you said about having more opportunities to express ourselves freely. I felt like this class was extremely structured and it did not all us to veer off the schedule.

    ReplyDelete