Saturday, December 3, 2016

Famous Last Words: Oh Christmas Tree

This week has been exceptionally hectic. I have had a quiz, exam, or project due in all of the classes I am taking this semester. Unfortunately that left zero time for decorating a Christmas tree, my absolute favorite part of the season. I am hoping that this weekend I will manage to at least dig the tree out of the attack with my dad. Decorations will probably have to wait until after finals.
Next week is my interview with Mayo Clinic and I am starting to get nervous about that. This will be my third interview for PT schools, and it doesn't seem to get any easier! We finally booked a hotel and car to drive up to Rochester, MN. As I sit here we are watching A Charlie Brown Christmas, which is one of my favorite Christmas specials on TV.
I am excited to be done with this semester because it has definitely been a difficult one. I am in 19 hours and working roughly 20 hours a week, something I will not be repeating! However, this semester is also bittersweet because it means that my Senior year of college is halfway through. I think that I will miss a lot of things that come with the college experience, but will be glad to be done with school for a while!


Image result for cat meme celebrating
Me the evening of December 16th

No comments:

Post a Comment