Sunday, November 27, 2016

Tech Tip: Canvas App

So I had read about the Canvas app on several others' blogs and decided it was about time I figure it out. All of my classes are on Canvas this semester so I figured I should hop on board and get used to working with Canvas. At the beginning of the semester I was pretty mad that my last year was when they decided to shift support from D2L to Canvas, but then realized if it wasn't my senior year it would certainly be someone else's senior year.

I downloaded the app and signed in with my 4x4, pretty easy! Then the app allowed me to set up notifications on my phone, which was the biggest plus for me. I am not a huge fan of how Canvas has the grading set up, purely because I like to avoid seeing my grades for as long as possible. I am glad to have such easy access to my coursework now though!

No comments:

Post a Comment